- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Brake Check. PULSATION FELT? CUSTOMER SAID THE ROTORS MAY NEED TO BE MACHINED.
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – One – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- DISC ROTOR (ON VEHICLE) – Refinish – Each Additional – [DOES NOT include grind hot spots.]
- Replace front brake pad linings and machine/replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
ELLEN K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2021