CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-07T22:14:40+00:002004 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-07T22:14:40+00:00
- CHECK GAUGES. FUEL GAUGE AND SPEEDOMETER INOP. BATTERY DIES AND CUSTOMER SUSPECTS IT MAY BE RELATED.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Programming.]
- CLUSTER REBUILD
- Replace Rear brake pad linings and machine/replace rear brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
LEILANI P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2022